Call for Posters
The 18th Asia Pacific Bioinformatics Conference will be held in Seoul, South Korea. The aim of this conference is to promote interactions among researchers, academics, and industrial practitioners. APBC2020 invites high quality posters on any topic related to bioinformatics and computational biology.
Posters are solicited on, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Sequencing and genotyping technology and applications
- Gene regulation, transcriptomics and epigenomics
- Comparative and evolutionary genomics
- Epigenetics and population genetics
- RNA and protein analyses
- Network biology and systems biology
- Complex disease and cancer genetics
- Cloud, distributed and high performance computing
Poster abstracts will be reviewed by the organizing committee members, and the accepted posters must be presented at the conference.
After submitting abstracts for poster presentations, you will receive the results within a week by e-mail.
Poster abstracts should be directly submitted to the online submission site of APBC 2020 (http://epigenomics.snu.ac.kr/APBC2020/poster_submission.php).
- Submission deadline
- January 31th, 2020
Instruction for authors
Prepare your poster abstract in a WORD (.doc or .docx) file as follows:
- The poster abstract should fit in ONE PAGE in A4 size (no word limit)
- The font size should be 11pt, and the line spacing should be 1.5.
- The abstract should include the following sections:
- Methods and Results